HISTORY & IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
- In May 2019, Wyoming posted a draft RFP for review and comment online.
- In September 2019, Wyoming posted the final RFP NO. 0079-E for submissions due by October 18, 2019.
- According to Wyoming Department of Health’s draft EVV RFP, they will be implementing a state-sponsored model for the EVV. This model was primary selected due of the high rate of rural care providers in the state, as well as the high rate of providers that are single person or small business. The state wishers to avoid placing an undue burden on these small providers by requiring connectivity and data transfer capabilities they may not be able to access on a consistent basis. Wyoming does not anticipate the need for a data aggregator to support existing EVV deployments; however, proposers can choose aggregation services as potential future functionality that could be added to a contract as an amendment later.
- For self-direction, Wyoming modified its existing financial management system (aka fiscal intermediary) contract with ACCES$ to include EVV functionality.
- Wyoming received approval for Good Faith Effort Exemption on December 2, 2019.
- Draft RFP: https://health.wyo.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/FINAL-DRAFT-EVV-RFP-v1.0_FINAL.pdf
- Click to view the State’s RFP NO. 0079-E.
- Please check back for additional information.