HISTORY & IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
- The State implemented an Open Model. Provider Choice.
- The Virginia Appropriations Act expanded the use of EVV to include consumer directed personal care and respite and companion services.
- DMAS intends to begin EVV for Agency and Consumer Directed personal care, respite care, and companion services that originate or conclude in the member’s home to October 1, 2019
- EVV in Virginia will require providers to report the six CURES Act data elements as part of claim submission.
- In MLTSS programs, providers will submit information to the MLTSS plan.
- Virginia received approval for Good Faith Effort Exemption on December 5, 2019.
- Magellan Complete Care
- United Healthcare
- Virginia Premier
- Which types of Medicaid options are personal care covered by?
- Is MLTSS operational?
- Any self-directed programs?
- Please check back for additional information.