HISTORY & IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
- The State selected the closed model.
- South Carolina first implemented EVV in 2003 using a telephone-based system called “Care Call.” In November 2018, the state released a RFP to procure bidders for the CURES Act system, which will replace Care Call, but an award has not yet been announced as of July 2019. Presently, there is no information about EVV on their website; however, the first SCDHHS EVV Services public meeting was held on April 24, 2019 to discuss the overview of the process and distribution of responses.
- SCDHHS held a public meeting to discuss EVV Services on July 17, 2019. The meeting will entail an overview, discussion of proposals and evaluation of proposals. South Carolina has not released information regarding their decision on an EVV model, however, based upon the November 2018 RFP, it appears that they are leaning towards a closed model approach.
- Johanne M. Sullivan, CPPB, Procurement Manager / 803-737-3416 / email@example.com
- Is MLTSS operational?
- Duals demonstration MLTSS in place
- Please check back for additional information.