HISTORY & IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
- The first EVV Stakeholder Meeting was held on May 1st, 2019.
- May 2019 – Technical specifications and DHS Addendum to be distributed.
- EVV Implementation Update on June 13, 2019: EVV data will be collected in the EVV Aggregator and compared to claim data before a claim can be paid. Beginning in September 2019, the PA DHS EVV system training will be available for providers. PA DHS will be holding public EVV webinars to provide additional information and updates related to PA DHS implementation. These meetings are scheduled every 5 weeks leading up to January 1, 2020.
- Pennsylvania received approval for Good Faith Effort Exemption on December 23, 2019.
- Please check back for additional information.
- Three Community Health Choices (CHC) Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) will use their internal systems to meet the EVV requirement.
- PA has contracted with Sandata to serve as the statewide aggregator.
- EVV Resource Account / RA-PWEVVNotice@pa.gov
- Which types of Medicaid options are personal care covered by?
- 1915 (c)
- Is MLTSS operational?
- Any self-directed programs?
- Participant-Directed Services: OLTL’s Vender Fiscal Agent, Public Partnerships, LLC (PPL) will be using their own internal system to meet the EVV requirement