HISTORY & IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
- The State implemented the open model.
- Oklahoma piloted an Interactive Voice Response Authentication system (IVRA) in 2009. This system became a requirement in 2010 as part of the Advantage Waiver Program. They chose a one-vendor system to provide real-time access to the data input into the EVV web portal, as well as information regarding provider claims and billing at the provider and participant level.
- Oklahoma received approval for Good Faith Effort Exemption on November 6, 2019.
- Which types of Medicaid options are personal care covered by?
- State Plan
- Is MLTSS operational?
- Are there any self-directed programs?
- If so, is there a joint-employment relationship?
- Please check back for additional information.