HISTORY & IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
- EVV is being implemented in stages. Phase 1 of EVV began on January 8, 2018, and was limited to state plan home health nursing and aide services, private duty nursing, RN assessment, and Ohio Home Care Waiver nursing, aide and home care attendant services.
- The State has opted for the Open Vendor Model.
- ODM has contracted with Sandata Technologies LLC for the EVV system, provider training, and technical support
- EVV Provider Hotline/855-805-3505/EVVProviderHelpDesk@etraconline.net
- ODM Provider Assistance/800-686-1516
- EVV Unit /614-686-1516/EVV@medicaid.ohio.gov
- EVV Policy/EVVPolicy @medicaid.ohio.gov
- Which types of Medicaid options are personal care covered by? 1915 (c)
- Is MLTSS operational? Yes
- Any self-directed programs? Not yet – there are exceptions to EVV requirements. The excluded services in Phase 2 include Self-Directed Services, which will be included in Phase 3.
- Please check back for additional information.