HISTORY & IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
- For our 1115 MLTSS program, in 2014, NM required our MCOs to work together to contract with a single vendor for EVV for PCS.
- The chosen vendor is First Data.
- Single vendor MCO choice model.
- New Mexico received approval for Good Faith Effort Exemption on December 9, 2019.
- NM Human Services Department
- First Data
- Mobility Exchange (single tablet vendor contracted with the MCOs)
- PCS provider agencies
- PCS provider Assoc. (NMAHHC)
- Self-Directed program vendors (Conduent, FOCOS, and TNT)
- Tallie Tolen
- Fully implemented for the Agency-Based PCS model. In active implementation for the self-directed model.
- Other programs that provide PCS (EPSDT, 1915C waivers) are still under development and implementation.
- The hope is to use First Data for all programs to ensure consistency.