HISTORY & IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
- The IME developed a survey to gather input from providers. This survey is one component, of several, designed to gather information directly from stakeholders. The information gathered from this survey, in combination with face-to-face meetings and other engagement, will inform the decisions that determine key aspects of the Iowa EVV program.
- The purpose of the RFI is to evaluate what opportunities may exist in the marketplace for EVV solutions in compliance with the 21st Century Cures Act software requirements.
- The IME is working in collaboration with the Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) to develop and implement the EVV program.
- Iowa received approval for Good Faith Effort Exemption on August 23, 2019.
- Kera L. Oestreich, Executive Officer 2
- (515) 256-4892
- Click here to view Iowa’s RFI document.
- Click here to view Iowa’s Good Faith Effort Exemption approval.