HISTORY & IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
- AHCCCS and the Hawaii Medicaid Program (Med-QUEST) completed a joint solicitation from Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) vendors’ proposals to implement and operate a system (“EVV System” or “System”) for AHCCCS, Arizona’s State Medicaid Agency, and Med-QUEST, Hawaii’s Medicaid Program, in compliance with the 21st Century Cures Act (Cures Act).
- The vendor, Sandata Technologies, was selected on February 15, 2019.
- Service providers may choose to use an alternate EVV system vendor (at their own cost) and must interface with the statewide system as a data aggregator.
- Hawaii received approval for Good Faith Effort Exemption on December 12, 2019.
- EVV Project Manager, Douglas Forsell