HISTORY & IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
- On October 1, 2017, the Alabama Medicaid Agency implemented an Electronic Visit Verification and Monitoring (EVVM) system to monitor visits to Home and Community Based Waiver Services clients. The AuthentiCare® EVVM system will enable more accuracy in service tracking, reporting, and billing for in-home care providers.
- Alabama received approval for Good Faith Effort Exemption on August 23, 2019.
- Click here to view Alabama’s RFP document.
- Click here to view Alabama’s selection announcement.
- Click here to view a copy of Alabama’s Good Faith Effort Exemption.